SML Search

Saturday, September 29, 2007

SML AIDS = non-profit HIV/AIDS information portal

I created a site called SML AIDS (SMLAIDS.org) last Sunday using Google Apps to feed news and resources that I found related to HIV/AIDS on the Internet, in hopes to bring awareness to the significance of the issue, and provide as a source for news, research, studies for those who are concerned with this disease.

Earlier this year, through my various studies on network theory, I discovered many discoveries relating to AIDS and HIV that may not be immediately apparent.

Although I am negative, many of my friends are positive. While I am technically savvy and have the know-how to fetch information easily, many of my friends may not be. And I wish to do the do the best I can to give back to the community who has always been there to provide me with support when I needed them most.

I hope that people will find these resources to be helpful.

If you have any suggestion and feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me at seeminglee+smlaids@gmail.com.

See-ming

Copyright Notice
Copyright 2007 See-ming Lee / SML Gay Blog / SML Universe. All rights reserved.

No comments: