SML Search

Friday, October 9, 2009

Best gay artists on Flickr

I have been on Flickr for quite a while and I have met countless inspiring gay artists on Flickr whom I follow on a daily basis. Here are a few who caught my eyes over the years:

male ®

It's Britney bitch (by male ®)

Tote bag by male ®  (by male ®)

madonna by male® (by male ®)

centaurpics

Tooker: Waiting Room, 1969 - a ReVision (by centaurpics)

Moon Kiss (by centaurpics)

Correggio: Danae, a revision (by centaurpics)

bodirkley

b020209 (by bodirkley)

081109 (by bodirkley)

020509 (by bodirkley)

Ismael Álvarez

Bakala Duo (by Ismael Álvarez)

Blonde (by Ismael Álvarez)

Melancolía en Londres (by Ismael Álvarez)

Do you know of anyone that I have missed? Let me know by leaving a comment below!

7 comments:

Travis said...

Thank you for considering my work worthy of a place on this site!

Especially nice considering your own artistic and technical abilities.

Centaurpics

SML said...

@Centaurpics You are very welcome! And thanks for the nod to my work!!!

Cheers,
SML

Unknown said...

Fabulous photography and artwork. Thank you for the links. Great blog SML.

SML said...

@Iván Abrego (ivanfilios)

You're very welcome!

Cheers,
SML

SML said...

@Iván Abrego (ivanfilios)

You're very welcome!

Cheers,
SML

See-ming Lee 李思明 SML said...

Thanks I just saw this! Sorry I haven't really been keeping this site up to date!

See-ming Lee 李思明 SML said...

wow really interesting stuff – sorry I haven't been moderating this blog for a while – just revisited this :)